Today’s consumers are more discerning than ever. They’re skeptical about brands and advertising, and they demand instant satisfaction. In other words, they are less likely to be attracted by a loyalty program that’s only based on points, discounts and rewards.
Traditional loyalty-card programs are passé. True loyalty is not built based on discounts – it’s built through a combination of service, trust, customer experience and value proposition. That is, it’s built on the core elements of ‘Customer Relationship Management’ (CRM).
In order to engage your customers, a modern loyalty program needs to:
- Offer value based on service, trust and experience (not just discounts)
- Deliver real-time recognition and response
- Engage customers through mobile devices
- Leverage social behaviour
- Operate seamlessly across customer channels
contiigo has developed our understanding of customer loyalty based on more than 10 years experience with retail CRM systems. We offer a range of services including strategy, customer lifecycle definition, analytics & segmentation.
Ask us for a demonstration!